Friday 11 January 2013

new year inspiration


Welcome 2013

                          This time of year it is all about people's New Year Resolution's.

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to not make any resolutions ;
     resolution
noun
1 a firm decision to do or not to do something : she kept her resolution not to see Anne any more | a New Year's resolution.
• a formal expression of opinion or intention agreed on by a legislative body, committee, or other formal meeting, typically after taking a vote : the conference passed two resolutions.
• the quality of being determined or resolute : he handled the last French actions of the war with resolution.
All so formal and quite frankly for me, I feel very unmotivated.
Instead I am going down the inspiration path. As I am now 40 and old wise I am of the belief that if I am inspired I will achieve. I also think lots of gorgeous images / quotes are much nicer to look at each day rather than a hard edged "TO DO" list, just thinking about it makes me uptight.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the short week end 'to do' list - nothing like crossing those chores off - especially with a big fat nikko pen, right through the guts of it....time to move on.

So to kick it off I have started with a gorgeous shot from the amazing blog the food dept   I discovered the food dept this morning on The Design Files As soon as I saw the little deer that we stocked leading up to Christmas I thought that's it - this is my starting point.

   So be warned I will be bombarding you with lots of gorgeous and hopefully inspiring images.
   X

No comments:

Post a Comment